BILLINGS, Mont., Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Torque King, a number one producer that makes a speciality of SUV and 4×4 truck parts, has re-manufactured a line of front spindles for vintage 4x4s from 1941-1997, produced in the USA. For Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Worldwide and Jeep 4x4s, these heavy-duty spindles are appropriate with a lot of entrance axle functions, each open and closed.
These rugged parts are crafted utilizing superior CNC manufacturing and exact attention-to-detail. Each spindle goes via a rigorous means of manufacturing and testing by Torque King’s group of consultants to make sure that every product is totally environment friendly and able to delivering desired outcomes each time. These spindles can be found for functions that embody the next just-released merchandise:
- TKA15135 (1969-1973 IHC 1200D and 1210 fashions with Dana 44 or Dana 44HD closed knuckle entrance axles)
- TKA15136 (1941-1973 Jeeps with 5 bolt wheels and closed knuckle axles; and 1961-1971 IHC Scout 4x4s)
- TKA11719 (1955-1960 IHC 120 Sequence 4x4s; and 1957-1960.5 Dodge W100 and W200s with 6 bolt or 11 bolt spindle bolt patterns)
- TKA11743 (1969-1971 Dodge W200 with a Dana 44 or Dana 44HD closed knuckle axle)
- TKA11745 (1972-1974 Dodge W200 with a Dana 44 open knuckle entrance axle)
- TK20227 (1980-1997 Ford F250, F350 with Dana 50 IFS entrance axles)
- TKA20252 (1960-1975 Dana 44HD or Dana 60 closed knuckle entrance axles)
- TKA20267 (1960-1975 Dana 44 closed knuckle entrance axles)
- TKA20775, TK40631, TK20555 (1983-1997 Ford Dana 28 IFS or 35 IFS entrance axles)
- TKA42249 (1960.5-1968 Dodge W100 and W200 4x4s with a regular Dana 44 axle; and 1961-1968 IHC 1200 Sequence 4x4s with Dana 44 or Dana 44HD closed knuckle axles)
For greater than 40 years, Torque King (initially QUAD 4×4) has manufactured unique, premium 4×4 parts that may’t be bought via different companies. Torque King additionally carries a big selection of aftermarket and OEM elements that features transmission, axle, switch case and driveshaft parts. With important partnerships with U.S.-based producers and glorious high quality testing, Torque King’s merchandise are completely crafted to supply the utmost satisfaction.
For media inquiries, please contact Dan Guarino at 406-446-1154.
For gross sales inquiries, please contact Tyler Waters at 1-406-384-0270 or 1-866-251-6762.
SOURCE Torque King 4×4